The 2022 Offshore WINDPOWER Conference and Exhibition will be held at the:
Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin St, Providence, RI 02903
Submit an Abstract to Speak at Offshore WINDPOWER 2022
This conference will focus on a broad range of topics, including stakeholder engagement, technology innovation, supply chain and workforce development, and permitting and leasing.
To help shape the content for this year’s event, we’re accepting abstracts on the topics listed below. Please share your knowledge and latest research to help achieve President Biden’s 30 GW of offshore wind by 2030 goal and advance the continued development of the US offshore industry. The deadline to submit abstracts is Friday, July 15.
This year’s topics of interest include:
- Cables and Electrical Components
- Cross-Industry Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Economic Development
- Emerging Technologies and Storage
- Floating Offshore Technology
- Floating Offshore Wind Market
- Health and Safety
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- O&M and Asset Management
- Permitting & Leasing
- Ports, Vessels, and Infrastructure
- Project Financing & Investment
- Public, Stakeholder, & Political Engagement & Support
- Regional Efforts
- Resource Assessment & Metocean
- Siting, Wildlife & Environmental Monitoring
- Standards Development
- Technology and Innovation for 2030 and Beyond
- Workforce Development
Feel free to share your research or ideas on offshore wind outside of the above topics.
Submissions are due by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, July 15, 2022.
To learn more about this event check out last year’s event page here. Check back here later for more information on registration.