Our Policy Priorities
We are uniting companies from across the clean power sector to support policies that will remove barriers and accelerate growth in America’s renewable energy industry.
A Majority Renewables Future
This first-of-its-kind study details clean energy’s potential to unlock economic growth and achieve majority renewable electricity generation within the next decade.
Working together, we can rebuild our economy and address climate change.
The American Clean Power Association works to champion policies that will transform the U.S. power grid to a low-cost, reliable, and renewable power system.
- Expand demand for renewable energy technologies at a national, regional, and state level.
- Remove barriers of entry through regulatory, permitting, and siting reforms.
- Establish long-term market certainty to ensure increased investment and manufacturing of renewable energy technologies.
- Invest in a national electric grid that is reliable, secure, clean, and designed for a renewable future.
- Develop a robust, stable, and diverse renewable energy workforce.
Explore our research and resources
Join American Clean Power
Take a seat at the table as we discuss the most important policy decisions facing our industry, exchange information and best practices with other leaders, receive exclusive policy briefings and invitations to attend industry events, and gain access to proprietary industry data and tools that can help grow your business.
Subscribe to American Clean Power and receive the latest renewable energy news, policy updates, and opportunities to get involved.