Thanks for stopping by the ACP booth!
American Clean Power Membership Overview
ACP was founded with a simple yet ambitious mission – to unite the entire clean power industry. We are stronger together by using our collective voice, resources, and influence to […]
How do we build 30GW of offshore wind by 2030?
Offshore wind is America’s next major energy source, representing a generational opportunity to create jobs and bolster the economy. It is an abundant clean energy solution for large population centers looking to source more of their power from clean sources, and falling costs make it increasingly economical. Joining ACP means shaping the future of American energy.
Vessel Operators & ACP's Offshore Wind Work
Vessel operators are vital to ACP’s offshore wind work as we work to build this emerging American industry.
As ACP members, vessel operators have the ability to to inform our efforts on:
- IRA Guidance for the 10% offshore wind vessel tax credit implementation
- Vessel incentives to ensure the US has the Offshore Wind construction vessels needed to meet 30GW of offshore wind by 2030
- Commenting during the upcoming rulemaking on the US Department of Transportation’s MARAD Title XI to better be able to build offshore wind vessels
- Informing the US Department of Energy’s Loan Program Office’s Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program now that it’s been expanded to marine vessels
For more information on vessel operator membership, reach out to Claire Richer at email@example.com.
Sign up for ACP emails to learn more about what we do and get involved!
ACP’s annual Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition has cultivated a dedicated and thriving global community of top developers and experts. As more steel goes in the water, this event only continues to grow in value and scope.
In 2022, over 2,000 attendees and 130 exhibitors joined us for two days of exhibition and sessions in Providence, RI. Featured speakers included:
- RI Governor Dan McKee
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse
- Senator Jack Reed
- BOEM Director Amanda Lefton
- BSEE Director Kevin Sligh Sr.
- U.S. Coast Guard Vice Admiral Peter W. Gautier
Curious about ACP membership, offshore wind or ACP conferences? Let’s chat.
Join American Clean Power
Take a seat at the table as we discuss the most important policy decisions facing our industry, exchange information and best practices with other leaders, receive exclusive policy briefings and invitations to attend industry events, and gain access to proprietary industry data and tools that can help grow your business.
Subscribe to American Clean Power and receive the latest renewable energy news, policy updates, and opportunities to get involved.