Platinum Presenting Sponsorship
Capitalize on new speaking and branding opportunities at ACP’s landmark events for one full year! Claim exclusive annual offerings, which are detailed below. Contact our team today to claim the Platinum Presenting Sponsorship, or consider upgrading to our highest annual offering: Sapphire Presenting Sponsorship.
Note: All presenting sponsors are offered regular planning meetings with ACP team leading up to events.
- ACP Recognition during welcome remarks at CLEANPOWER
- 2-min speaking opportunity at 2 ACP events (including OMS & Offshore)
- 1 moderating opportunity at 1 ACP event
Branded Places & Spaces:
- Opportunity to host approved events onsite at all ACP events
- 1 reservation credit for one booth at any ACP event outside of CLEANPOWER and priority selection
- 1 reservation credit for one meeting room at any ACP event and priority space selection
- 1 opportunity to sponsor $20,000 of existing sponsorship opportunities at 1 ACP event, if available
- Logo recognition on prominent ACP Conference signage, main entrances, and on general session stage at all ACP events
- 15 complimentary event passes per year: 10 for one large event (CP, OMS or Offshore), 5 for any mid-size ACP event
- Premier seating at conference opening session at 2 ACP events
- Logo recognition on large ACP event websites and in current year’s Member newsletters
- Email announcement of presenting sponsorship to ACP distribution list for each year
- 8 dedicated, custom social media posts throughout the year
- Access to attendee list for all events
Mid-size events: Energy Storage Policy Forum | Resource & Technology | Siting and Environmental Compliance
Join American Clean Power
Take a seat at the table as we discuss the most important policy decisions facing our industry, exchange information and best practices with other leaders, receive exclusive policy briefings and invitations to attend industry events, and gain access to proprietary industry data and tools that can help grow your business.
Subscribe to American Clean Power and receive the latest renewable energy news, policy updates, and opportunities to get involved.