Platinum Presenting Sponsorship
Capitalize on new speaking and branding opportunities at ACP’s landmark events for one full year! Claim exclusive annual offerings, which are detailed below. Contact our team today to claim the Platinum Presenting Sponsorship, or consider upgrading to our highest annual offering: Sapphire Presenting Sponsorship.
Note: All presenting sponsors are offered regular planning meetings with ACP team leading up to events.
- ACP Recognition during welcome remarks at CLEANPOWER
- 2-min speaking opportunity at 2 ACP events (including OMS & Offshore)
- 1 moderating opportunity at 1 ACP event
Branded Places & Spaces:
- Opportunity to host approved events onsite at all ACP events
- 1 reservation credit for one booth at any ACP event outside of CLEANPOWER and priority selection
- 1 reservation credit for one meeting room at any ACP event and priority space selection
- 1 opportunity to sponsor $20,000 of existing sponsorship opportunities at 1 ACP event, if available
- Logo recognition on prominent ACP Conference signage, main entrances, and on general session stage at all ACP events
- 2 opportunities for PowerCast (webinar) sponsorship
- 15 complimentary event passes per year: 10 for one large event (CP, OMS or Offshore), 5 for any mid-size ACP event
- Premiere seating at conference opening session at 2 ACP events
- Logo recognition on large ACP event websites and in current year’s Member newsletters
- Email announcement of presenting sponsorship to ACP distribution list for each year
- 8 dedicated, custom social media posts throughout the year
- Access to attendee list for all events
Join American Clean Power
Elevate Your Business with Insider Access:
- Policy Direction: Your voice in critical industry discussions.
- Exclusive Networking: Learn directly from key players in clean energy.
- Insider Information: First-hand access to policy insights and premier events.
- Advanced Tools: Our proprietary data at your fingertips to drive growth.
Act now to become a defining part of clean energy’s future.
Subscribe to American Clean Power and receive the latest clean energy news, policy updates, and opportunities to get involved.