WASHINGTON D.C., May 15, 2023 – The American Clean Power Association (ACP) announced a green hydrogen panel, as well as additional speakers, for CLEANPOWER 2023, the nation’s premier renewable energy conference. CLEANPOWER® will take place at the Ernest M. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana from May 22-25.
Thursday, May 25, 2023: 9:00am CDT – Featured Panel on “The Promise of Green Hydrogen”
The closing executive panel at CLEANPOWER will focus on a discussion of the coming hydrogen revolution. This panel will bring the latest insights on the development of green hydrogen at scale and what it means for decarbonizing heavy industrial sectors.
CLEANPOWER 2023 will also include previously announced keynote speakers:
- John Podesta, Senior Advisor to the President for Clean Energy Innovation and Implementation
- Gen. Stanley McChrystal (Ret.), Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan
- Sen. Bill Cassidy, M.D. (R-LA)
- Gov. John Bel Edwards (D-LA)
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson
Additional energy leaders speaking at CLEANPOWER 2023:
- Jason Allen – CEO, Leeward Renewable Energy
- Amy Andryszak – President and CEO, Interstate Natural Gas Association of America
- Laura Beane – President, Vestas North America
- Jesse Canzler – Vice President, General Manager, Mortenson
- Marty Durbin – President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Energy Institute
- Theresa Eaton – CEO and Owner – WECS Renewables
- Maria Korsnick – President and CEO, Nuclear Energy Institute
- Lacy McManus – Executive Director of Future Energy, Greater New Orleans, Inc
- Jim Murphy – President and Corporate Business Leader, Invenergy
- Daniel Shugar – CEO, Founder – NEXTracker, Inc
- Krista Tanner – Chief Business Officer and Senior Vice President, ITC Holdings Corp.
Conference registration, exhibitor information and sponsorship opportunities can be found at CLEANPOWER 2023.
Media registration for a press pass can be found here.