Apply to the ACP Board of Directors
Thank you for your interest in joining the American Clean Power Association (ACP) Board of Directors. All members of ACP are eligible to be nominated to the Board of Directors. These roles are vital leadership positions within the industry and will require a substantial time commitment and dedication of resources.
- Must be a representative of a member in good standing of ACP; and
- Must be willing to fulfill the legal, fiduciary, and financial responsibilities of a Director.
Candidates will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Holds a CEO or equivalent senior executive position of a U.S. business unit;
- Represents a company that adds diversity to the Board – technologies, business type, size, etc.;
- Identifies as and has as an individual characteristics that adds diversity to the Board – personal demographics, experiences, involvement in the industry, etc.;
- Demonstrates a history of service to ACP and the industry;
- Possesses prior experience in leadership or governance roles in associations; and
- Has willingness to dedicate the time needed to volunteerism and other activities to support the Board and the organization.
If you are interested in being considered for an elected position on the Board of Directors, please submit the application below by November 1, 2022. Please note that the form must be completed in one (1) session and progress cannot be saved.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Join American Clean Power
Take a seat at the table as we discuss the most important policy decisions facing our industry, exchange information and best practices with other leaders, receive exclusive policy briefings and invitations to attend industry events, and gain access to proprietary industry data and tools that can help grow your business.
Subscribe to American Clean Power and receive the latest renewable energy news, policy updates, and opportunities to get involved.