Breakout Woman of the Year Award
The Breakout Woman of the Year Award was created to recognize and celebrate the contributions of women with less than 10 (ten) years of experience in the clean power industry over the past year.
Photo courtesy of Blattner Energy
Submit a Nomination
- Demonstrated contribution or significant impact over the past year to the clean power industry.
- Less than ten (10) years in the clean power industry
Please return nomination by Thursday, April 21, 2022. A confirmation of receipt of your nomination will be provided via email. The award will be presented at CLEANPOWER 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Becca Dietrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note, this form will not save your work. Please complete your submission in one session.
Join American Clean Power
Elevate Your Business with Insider Access:
- Influence Policy: Your voice in critical industry discussions.
- Exclusive Networking: Learn directly from key players in clean energy.
- Insider Information: First-hand access to policy insights and premier events.
- Advanced Tools: Our proprietary data at your fingertips to drive growth.
Act now to become a defining part of clean energy’s future.
Subscribe to American Clean Power and receive the latest clean energy news, policy updates, and opportunities to get involved.