American Clean Power Market Report Q4 2020
Our newest market report details the latest U.S. wind industry, utility-scale solar, and energy storage activity and trends.
The report includes:
- new wind capacity installations in 2020
- wind projects under construction and in advanced development
- new power purchase agreements
- turbine OEM market share
- project acquisition activity
- offshore wind energy activity
For the first time, the report also includes data on utility-scale solar and energy storage.
The public version of the report provides a summary of key takeaways and graphics from the full report, which is available for ACP members. ACP’s future quarterly reports will include the association’s own data on utility-scale solar and energy storage, along with wind.