Heading to Offshore WINDPOWER for the first time?
Keep scrolling for an overview of everything you can expect at the event, a chance to ask questions and ways to get plugged in to ensure you get the most out of your time in Boston.
We're so glad you're joining us in Boston this year.
Here are the ACP team’s top tips for having a successful Offshore WINDPOWER:
- Start Planning Early: Download the event app, and familiarize yourself with the agenda. With three tracks of concurrent sessions, it helps to have your schedule planned out in advance. Browse the attendee list in the app and the floorplan to see who you might want to meet with onsite.
- Put Yourself out There: Bring lots of business cards, attend as many networking events as possible, and ask lots of questions. You never know who you’ll meet in the most random places while onsite.
- Take Care of Yourself: Business casual dress is recommended, and we encourage wearing comfortable shoes. If you’re comfortable, you’ll have an easier time doing everything you want to do.
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm | Registration Open
6:00 am – 7:00 am | 5k Run & 2.5k Walk
7:30 am – 4:00 pm | Registration Open
October 5 – October 6
(Hint: Log in to the agenda using your email and badge ID to favorite sessions and build your schedule)
When and where do I pick up my badge?
Badge pick up will be available in the Plaza Level Foyer of the Hynes Convention Center during the following times:
- Monday, October 2 | 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 3 | 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 4 | 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
We recommend picking up your badge early (Monday afternoon) to avoid long lines.
Who can attend committee meetings?
Is there an event app?
Yes! Click here to download the app for Apple and Android phones, and then sign in using your email and badge id (found in your confirmation email).
What should I do if I have questions onsite?
Visit the registration desk located in the Plaza Level Foyer of the Hynes Convention Center if you have questions relating to your badge, registration or other conference logistics. For questions regarding ACP membership, stop by the ACP booth (#217) for chat with our membership team.
Is it too late to book a hotel?
Discounted hotel pricing has expired, and most official conference hotels are fully booked. However, you can view the list of official conference hotels, and call them directly to inquire about booking a room.
Registration Related Qs
How do I edit or add to my registration?
You can access information regarding your registration in our Registration Resource Center. You will need the email address you registered with and the badge number provided above.
Access your registration at any time and have the ability to:
- Update contact information
- Print a receipt
- Add optional activities (eg. Pre-Con Seminar) to your registration
- View a sample badge
We recommend making any changes to your registration no later than Friday, September 29. After this date, any changes or substitutions will need to be made on-site at the event.
Please note: Substitutions CANNOT be processed through this system. To provide a substitution for your registration, email the full contact information for the new attendee to firstname.lastname@example.org and the registration will be transferred.
What other items require separate registration?
Items that require seperate registration include:
- 5k run/2.5 Walk
- Pre-Convention Seminar
- Offshore Wind Drinks
- Tour of Port of New Bedford & Vineyard Wind 1
- Offshore Wind Skills Academy
Will session recordings be available?
Session recordings will be available to in-person attendees for a limited time following the conference. If you’d like to purchase access to the recordings beyond that time period, that option will be available.
How long do I have access to the event app?
You will have access to the event app for 3 months post-event.
What are the details for next year's event?
The date and location for next year’s event will be announced onsite at this year’s conference.
How can I join ACP?
How can I get more involved with ACP?
If you’re already an ACP member and need more information on ways to get more involved with ACP, please reach out to our membership team at email@example.com.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand to those who matter most.
Our sponsors make ACP events possible. Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support!
Join thousands in Atlantic City during this critical moment for the offshore wind industry.
Sign up to be notify when you can register to engage with the top industry leaders and government officials who are working to to achieve the full promise of U.S. offshore wind.