Your safety is our priority
We want you to have confidence in attending ACP in-person events. So that you can focus on making critical business connections while at our conference, we feel it’s important to give you as much information as possible about the things we are doing with your safety in mind.
We’re all in this together! As show organizers, we will design the event with the latest recommended COVID protocols in place and will share those details in advance of the event. As the host venue, the Salt Palace has prioritized health and safety measures including attaining the Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR facility accreditation. And we ask all in-person participants to comply with the guidelines set forth by state and local authorities, CDC Guidance for Events, and venue requirements.
We are thrilled to see you in-person, but our number one priority remains the health and safety of all participants.
All participants, including attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or if individuals have a medical or religious exemption, a negative PCR or antigen COVID test (at-home tests not accepted) from no more than 72 hours of the conference start time of 8am on Monday.
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering through the CLEAR Fast Lanes.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE13
- Tap “Enroll or verify you’re in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results
Please enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record or negative test results has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Step 2: Within 24 hours before picking up your badge, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Note, each day of the event you will be required to complete a health check before arriving onsite. Green means you’re good to go!
Attendees traveling internationally
Please note the CLEAR app is currently only verifying vaccination and testing documentation provided within the US, however, you can download the CLEAR app to complete the daily health screenings. International attendees only, event code: EFATTENDEES7
International travelers will be provided with an alternate screening process when you arrive onsite so, please bring your photo ID and COVID-19 proof of vaccination or negative COVID test (PCR or Rapid Antigen) from no more than 72 hours before arrival to be validated onsite (at-home tests not accepted). If you are unable to download the app, no worries, you will be able to complete your screening in-person onsite. Please visit the COVID-19 Help Desk near registration.
Testing Sites: Click here for a list of testing sites near the event venue.
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance.
All safety procedures for CLEANPOWER include:
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID test: All participants, including attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or if individuals have a medical or religious exemption, a negative PCR or antigen COVID test (at-home tests not accepted) from no more than 72 hours of the conference start time of 8am on Monday. See above for details.
- Masks strongly recommended: Face masks are strongly recommended, per the CDC recommendations in public indoor settings, even if vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue and physical distancing considered during planning.
- Daily wellness self-assessments. Using the CLEAR app, participants will need to do daily wellness self-assessments prior to entrance to the show each day. Participants should stay home if they feel sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Flexible cancellation policies: Register stress-free. All cancellation fees will be waived up to 10 business days before the event if you have not participated in any virtual education or matchmaking opportunities.
- GBAC certified: The Salt Palace Convention Center has received Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR facility accreditation. Learn more.
- Catering: Any catering will be provided in a way to limit cross-contamination in coordination with the venue catering team.
- Contact Tracing: All participants may need to agree to participate in contact tracing if necessary.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gain unmatched access to thousands of qualified buyers from every corner of the energy industry.
A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. All the major players in the US renewable energy industry attend.
Sponsoring CLEANPOWER 2022 gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand.
This type of exposure is invaluable to companies that want to be considered as market leaders, and shows both commitment to a growing industry, and value as a market resource.