Your safety is our priority
We want you to have confidence in attending ACP in-person events. So that you can focus on making critical business connections while at our conference, we feel it’s important to give you as much information as possible about the things we are doing with your safety in mind.
We’re all in this together! As show organizers, we have designed the event with the latest recommended COVID protocols in place.
COVID safety procedures for CLEANPOWER include:
Proof of Negative COVID-19 tests will be required for all participants: this includes attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff; all will need to provide proof of negative COVID-19 tests (either rapid antigen or PCR).
- Testing must be conducted within 48 hours before picking up your registration badge. Tests must either be video supervised home tests or performed by a testing provider. The following is an acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 test and must include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory
- Results from a take-home telehealth video proctored COVID-19 test (i.e., BinaxNOW with eMed or similar)
- Before picking up your conference badge, your documents will be screened at the COVID Safety Protocol Help Desk.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly encouraged, but we will not require verification.
- We will have supervised rapid antigen testing available for purchase on site ($52/test). PCR testing ($160/test) is also available should you need a test for your flight home. No reservations are needed for Rapid Antigen testing. To schedule an on-site PCR test, please call (210) 775-0180 and reference ACP 2022 to receive the group discount rate. Please go to the check-in desk in the Hall 1 Lobby for more information.
Masks recommended: Wear a mask based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk, per the CDC current guidelines.
For your convenience, here is a list of local testing sites that are available should you not want to use our testing services. If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone at CLEANPOWER healthy.