Your safety is our priority
We are thrilled to see you in-person, but our number one priority remains the health and safety of all participants. With that in mind, the following policies and protocols will be in place at CLEANPOWER:
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID test: All participants, including attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative COVID test from no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. We will provide more details prior to the event on how to submit this information.
- Masks may be required depending on CDC guidance and local regulations.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue and physical distancing considered during planning.
- Daily wellness self-assessments.
- Flexible cancellation policies: Register stress-free. All cancellation fees will be waived up to 10 business days before the event if you have not participated in any virtual education or matchmaking opportunities.
- GBAC certified: The Salt Palace Convention Center has received Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR facility accreditation. Learn more.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Gain unmatched access to thousands of qualified buyers from every corner of the energy industry.
A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. All the major players in the US renewable energy industry attend.
Sponsoring CLEANPOWER 2021 gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand.
This type of exposure is invaluable to companies that want to be considered as market leaders, and shows both commitment to a growing industry, and value as a market resource.