Register for CLEANPOWER
Whether virtually or in-person, we can’t wait to see you at CLEANPOWER this year.
- Register Online for immediate confirmation
- Register by Form:
- Fax: (508) 743-9621
- Email: email@example.com
- Register by Phone: (508) 743-8502
Pass Types and Pricing
All Access Pass | June 7 – 10 Virtual Summit & December 7 – 8 Tradeshow
(9/18/21 – 11/30/21)
(12/1/21 – 12/8/21)
Virtual Summit Only | June 7-10, 2021
ACP Members: $295
What’s the difference between the All Access Pass and Virtual Summit Only Pass? Check out the full descriptions here.
Not an ACP member? Join now for discounted member rates.
- Visit the exhibitor registration page for info on passes
- Full-time students
- Use code ACA for FREE access to the Virtual Summit and a special rate of $195 for the All Access Pass
- Government agencies
- Use code GOVT for $100 off
- Non-profit organizations
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a $100 off code for qualifying organizations.
- Speakers, moderators & poster presenters
- Poster presenters use code POS for $100 off
- Speakers use code SPK for $100 off
- Volunteer Opportunities
- ACP offers complimentary registration to those willing to assist with the in-person conference. Students, recent grads, and wind techs are encouraged to apply. Email email@example.com for more information.
Special discounts cannot be combined, all discount code usage will be reviewed and verified for eligibility. By registering for CLEANPOWER 2021, you agree to the registration deadlines & policies.
Gain unmatched access to thousands of qualified buyers from every corner of the energy industry.
A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. All the major players in the US renewables energy industry attend.
Sponsoring CLEANPOWER 2021 gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand.
This type of exposure is invaluable to companies that want to be considered as market leaders, and shows both commitment to a growing industry, and value as a market resource.