Call for Proposals
The call for speaking proposals is closed, but the below thought leadership opportunities are still available. For general questions, reach out to email@example.com.
- Business Innovation Showcase Presenter: Exhibitors & sponsors can add thought leadership to their CLEANPOWER exposure through a 25 minute presentation with 1-2 speakers. Fill out the Business Innovation Showcase Interest form and a member of our team will reach out with more information. Limited times are available so send in your information as soon as possible. Submit your form.
- e-Poster Presenter: Join professionals and academics from around the world to showcase your research, studies, and innovative programs at CLEANPOWER. For more information, contact Stephanie German.
- On-demand Presentation: Share up to a 20-minute recorded presentation that is added to our on-demand offerings. Attendees are able to watch these at their leisure before, during and after the event. For more information, contact Christina Loukos.
In addition to wind energy related topics, we welcome proposals related to solar energy and energy storage. Of special interest this year are proposals related to the energy transition and how renewables can meet the growing demands for cleaner energy through technical, business, policy and regulatory ingenuity.
In addition, this year the CLEANPOWER program is looking for abstracts that address:
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Issues related to renewables
- Emerging hydrogen topics
- How does storage factor into a PPA
- Tariffs and Local Content Requirements
Possible topics include:
|Finance & Investment||Offshore||PV Technology Innovation||Technology Innovation|
|Grid Integtration||Performance & Reliability||O&M||Manufacturing & Supply Chain|
|Market Design & Transmission||O&M||Performance & Reliability||Hydrogen|
|Federal, State, & Regional Policy||Wind Technology Innovations||Manufacturing & Supply Chain||Grid & Utilities|
|Market Trends & Outlook||Resource Assessment||Construction, Transportation, & Logistics||Operations|
|Hybrid Projects||Manufacturing & Supply Chain||Resource Assessment||Development|
|International Markets||Construction, Transportation, & Logistics||Project Siting/Community Acceptance||Federal, State, & Regional Policy|
|Workforce Development||Project Siting/Community Acceptance||Project Siting/Wildlife & Permitting|
|Environmental Health & Safety||Project Siting/Wildlife & Permitting|