Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?
Companies not affiliated with ACP or the CLEANPOWER Conference, including those shown here, may offer show services including housing and attendee lists that look as if they are coming from ACP or an official show partner. Exhibitors may receive frequent emails and phone calls from these companies with enticing offers but be aware that they are not official show partners unless shown below. These companies claim to offer services such as:
- Attendee Lists
- Advertising Opportunities
Official providers of these show services:
- IMN Solutions is the official housing provider for the event. Why does it matter if you stay in the discounted hotel blocks? See below. If you receive an email solicitation for housing services from a company other than IMN Solutions, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACP does NOT sell our attendee lists to third parties. If you receive an email solicitation regarding the CLEANPOWER attendee list, please forward it to email@example.com.
- ACP handles all of the advertising opportunities at the event including websites, mobile app, and publications. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.
- Convention Data Services (CDS) is the official registration & lead retrieval provider for the event.
- GES is the official general services contractor for the event and can provide carpet (flooring is required in all booths), custom booth rentals, furniture, signage, shipping / freight services, and more.
If you get an email or call from a company not listed above, please be aware they are not official ACP show partners and you may put yourself at financial risk if you provide your credit card information. To check whether a solicitation is from an official show partner if not listed above, email email@example.com.