Today, ACP kicks off what is set to be a monumental industry event. The CLEANPOWER Virtual Summit will be an unparalleled opportunity to interact directly with policy makers at this critical time in the national debate. Featuring a dynamic lineup of speakers ranging from elected officials to business leaders and policy experts, the June 7 -10 summit will showcase how clean power is accelerating the energy transition.
The event includes four days of discussion with political VIPs, industry leaders, and business professionals, with sessions focused on clean energy policy, transmission, trade laws, tax equity, offshore, storage, and hybrid projects. You can view the full agenda here.
Featured speakers include:
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- Jennifer Granholm, U.S. Energy Secretary
- John Kerry, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
- Gina McCarthy, White House National Climate Advisor
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
- Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA)
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR)
- Richard Glick, FERC Chairman
- Andrew Steer, President and CEO, Bezos Earth Fund
- Anne Finucane, Vice Chairman, Bank of Americas
In addition to live streamed sessions, attendees can engage with additional CLEANPOWER content on their own time. Over 70 pre-recorded presentations are available on-demand, as well as over 25 digital posters. This content is available to all-access passholders through December, and virtual only participants through the end of June.
Forging effective relationships makes for success in business and partnerships. By harnessing the power of connectivity, we can embrace unprecedented opportunities for growth and value creation. At the CLEANPOWER Virtual Summit, attendees are offered a range of different ways to connect:
- Matchmaking: The event matchmaking tool offers attendees the opportunity to be paired with the most promising and relevant leads in attendance based on personalized goals
- Networking Topical Discussion Lounges: After each session, attendees are invited to continue the discussion in small group breakout video chat rooms
- Coffee Breaks: 30 minutes are set aside Tuesday – Thursday morning for attendees to connect with other like-minded attendees based on a hobby or interest
Not yet registered? There is still time! The Welcome General Session kicks off at 11am ET today. Register now!