Event Procedures and Guidelines
We are looking forward to seeing you in Boston! As this is the first in-person ACP event, we want to share important event procedures and guidelines being taken for the safety of all participants.
Please note, online registration will be open through 12pm ET on Tuesday, October 12 to give 24 hours for the COVID verification step. No new registrations or registration substitutions will be permitted after 12pm ET on October 12, and in-person registration will not be available. We will be unable to make exceptions to this rule given the third party proof of vaccination or negative COVID test submission requirements.
Prior to Arrival
All participants, including attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative COVID test from no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. We will provide more details prior to the event on how to submit this information.
- Masks will be required on-site for all attendees, per the city of Boston’s indoor mask mandate. Bring your own favorite mask with you but if you forget one ACP will have extras on hand!
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the hotel.
- Social distancing will be considered in room sets.
- Daily symptom checks will be required.
- Packaged or individual servings will be provided for food functions.
- All participants are encouraged to practice good hygiene including washing hands frequently and staying home if you feel unwell.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
All registrants will have access to on-demand content and recorded sessions through December 31, 2021.
Gain unmatched access to thousands of qualified buyers from every corner of the offshore industry.
Increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, scope out the competition and strengthen your brand by exhibiting at Offshore WINDPOWER 2021. Complete the exhibitor form to secure your space today.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand to those who matter most.
Broadcast your brand to a diverse group of Offshore wind professionals and demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn and network, leaving a lasting impression on attendees.