Siting 2022 COVID-19 Policies
We are thrilled to see you in-person, and our number one priority remains the health and safety of all participants. With that in mind, the following policies and protocols will be in place for the event:
Proof of Negative COVID-19 tests will be required for all participants: this includes attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of negative COVID-19 tests.
- Testing must be conducted within 36 hours prior to entry into the event. The official start of the conference is Tuesday, March 29 at 7:30 am.
- The following is an acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 test and must include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory
- If your travel plans do not allow you to make it to a testing facility before the start of our program, we will have a limited number of supervised rapid antigen tests available for participants on site.
- In addition, we will open the COVID check-in desk at registration early at 4:00 pm on Monday, March 28. We will accept the results of rapid antigen or PCR tests administered on Saturday, March 26 at registration on Monday.
- Before picking up your conference badge, your documents will be screened at the COVID Safety Protocol Help Desk.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly encouraged, but we will not require verification.
Masks recommended: Wear a mask based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk, per the CDC current guidelines.
For your convenience, here is a list of local testing sites near the Kalahari Resort.
Join top developers and experts to address crucial siting and environmental compliance topics.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand.
Sponsoring ACP’s Siting and Permitting Conference generates exposure for your company that helps establish you as a market leader.