OMS 2022 COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Your safety is our priority
We are thrilled to see you in-person, but our number one priority remains the health and safety of all participants. With that in mind, the following policies and protocols will be in place for the event:
- All participants, including attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, and staff will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If individuals have a medical or religious exemption, proof of negative COVID test will be accepted. Testing must be conducted within one day for an antigen test and within two days for a PCR test prior to entry into an event. The official start of the conference is March 8 at 7:30 am. At-home tests will not be accepted.
- Masks strongly recommended: Face masks are strongly recommended, per the CDC recommendations in public indoor settings, even if vaccinated.
- Daily symptom health checks will be required.
- A limited supply of rapid antigen tests will be available on a first come first served basis, upon request.
ACP will be using the CLEAR app to verify attendees proof of vaccination. See below for more information.
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR app for free and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements through CLEAR Health Pass.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile. You can also scan the code above on your phone to download.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE304
- Tap “Enroll or verify you’re in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results
Please enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete the COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Step 2: Within 24 hours before picking up your badge, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Heath Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Note, each day of the event you will be required to complete a health check before arriving onsite. Green means you’re good to go!
If you are providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test, please review the details below.
Please bring your photo ID, proof of negative COVID test to be validated onsite. Testing must be conducted within one day for an antigen test* and within two days for a PCR test prior to entry into the event. The official start of the conference is Tuesday, March 8 at 7:30 am.
*Please note: At-home testing kits will not be accepted.
For more details, please review the COVID-19 Safety Protocol Attendee FAQ
Join owner/operators and experts to address crucial O&M and Safety topics.
The ACP Operations & Maintenance and Safety Conference is where the industry connects to recognize these unique challenges and identify solutions in health and safety, operations and maintenance, workforce training and development, and quality assurance.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand.
Broadcast your brand to this diverse group of O&M, safety, workforce development, quality assurance, & engineering professionals and demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn. Sponsorship provides a clear platform for company and product promotions, leaving a lasting impression on attendees.