Your safety is our priority
We want you to have confidence in attending ACP in-person events. So that you can focus on making critical business connections while at our conference, we feel it’s important to give you as much information as possible about the things we are doing with your safety in mind.
We’re all in this together! As show organizers, we have designed the event with the latest recommended COVID protocols in place.
For Energy Storage Policy Forum, these safety procedures include:
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 tests will be required: This includes attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff. All will need to provide proof of negative COVID-19 tests (either rapid antigen, PCR, or NAAT).
- Testing must be conducted within 48 hours of when you pick up your badge at registration. Tests must either be performed by a testing provider or telehealth video-supervised home tests. Some examples of acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 test (must include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result):
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory
- Results from a take-home telehealth video proctored COVID-19 test (for example BinaxNOW with eMed, Azova video-proctored tests, or other similar telehealth-supervised testing using an FDA-authorized test.)
- We will not accept photos of self-administered home tests, video recordings of self-administered tests, or home test results taken on- or off-site without video-proctoring by a telehealth provider.
- We will have supervised rapid antigen testing available for purchase on site.
- For your convenience, we will provide a list of local testing sites that are available closer to the date of the event should you not want to use our testing services.
Vaccination: We will not require verification, but vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly encouraged.
Masks: Wear a mask based on your personal preference, informed by your personal level of risk, per the current CDC guidelines.
Why We’re Doing This: ACP’s COVID safety procedures are designed taking into account expert advice on what we’re seeing at this stage in the pandemic, as well as industry best practices. Our primary goal is to keep our attendees as safe as possible, so that you can have confidence while making critical business connections at ACP events.
If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com
Join us in DC
Featuring nationally recognized policymakers and energy thought-leaders, the Energy Storage Policy Forum convenes a select audience of stakeholders from across the energy ecosystem – including state and federal regulators, policymakers, storage industry members, utility decision makers, and power sector stakeholders.