Offshore WINDPOWER 2022 Recap:
Did you know?
- President Biden’s goal of 30 GW of Offshore Wind deployed by 2030 will trigger more than $12 billion per year in capital investment in projects on both U.S. coasts.
- Offshore wind development could attract $57 billion of investment into the U.S. economy by 2030.
- Offshore wind could create 83,000 new well-paying jobs by 2030.
- There are more than 35,000 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind potential under development on the East Coast, and there is room for further opportunity.
- States have established nearly 74,000 MW of offshore wind procurement targets to date.
- Developers plan to bring 11,500 MW of offshore wind online by 2026 by developing 13 offshore wind projects.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand to those who matter most.
Our sponsors make ACP events possible. Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support!
Join 2500 attendees in Boston during this critical moment for the offshore wind industry.
Come engage with the top industry leaders and government officials who are working to to achieve the full promise of U.S. offshore wind.