ACP is now accepting abstracts for speaking opportunities at the 2022 Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition
This conference will focus on a broad range of topics, including stakeholder engagement, technology innovation, supply chain and workforce development, and permitting and leasing.
To help shape the content for this year’s event, we’re accepting abstracts on the topics listed below. Please share your knowledge and latest research to help achieve President Biden’s 30 GW of offshore wind by 2030 goal and advance the continued development of the US offshore industry. This call for abstracts is now closed. Those who submitted abstracts will be contacted over the next few weeks.
This year’s topics of interest include:
- Cables and Electrical Components
- Cross-Industry Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Economic Development
- Emerging Technologies and Storage
- Floating Offshore Technology
- Floating Offshore Wind Market
- Health and Safety
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- O&M and Asset Management
- Permitting & Leasing
- Ports, Vessels, and Infrastructure
- Project Financing & Investment
- Public, Stakeholder, & Political Engagement & Support
- Regional Efforts
- Resource Assessment & Metocean
- Siting, Wildlife & Environmental Monitoring
- Standards Development
- Technology and Innovation for 2030 and Beyond
- Workforce Development
Feel free to share your research or ideas on offshore wind outside of the above topics.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand to those who matter most.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors!