Did you know?
- President Biden’s goal of 30 GW of Offshore Wind deployed by 2030 will trigger more than $12 billion per year in capital investment in projects on both U.S. coasts.
- Offshore wind development could attract $57 billion of investment into the U.S. economy by 2030.
- Offshore wind could create 83,000 new well-paying jobs by 2030.
- There are more than 35,000 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind potential under development on the East Coast, and there is room for further opportunity.
- States have established nearly 45,000 MW of offshore wind procurement targets to date.
- Developers plan to bring 11,500 MW of offshore wind online by 2026 by developing 13 offshore wind projects.
Whether you’re launching a new product or working to expand your market share, sponsoring, exhibiting, or securing meeting space will generate exposure for your company that helps establish you as an industry leader.
- Exhibition: A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. The exhibit hall is sold out! Contact Angela Bell to learn about alternative visibility opportunities.
- Sponsorship: Go beyond the exhibit hall and promote your organization with high-impact sponsorship opportunities. As a sponsor you get to demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn and network.
- Meeting Rooms: Whether you’re brainstorming a new partnership or finalizing a scope of work for an upcoming project, nothing beats face-to-face meetings.
Reach out to Angela Bell to learn more about visibility opportunities available at the 2022 event and discuss your goals.
Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to broadcast your company brand to those who matter most.
Broadcast your brand to a diverse group of Offshore wind professionals and demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn and network, leaving a lasting impression on attendees.