A firm grasp of all the aspects involved with siting and compliance is a critical component for both individual clean energy projects and having the robust industry we all advocate for so strongly. Well-designed project siting is key for continued clean energy growth and satisfied host communities.
ACP’s Project Siting and Environmental Compliance event is the place where industry leaders, experts and external stakeholders discuss the most challenging issues of the day.
Stay tuned for more details on this virtual event!
This year’s topics of interest include:
• Emerging technology for detection, deterrence, monitoring, minimization and avoidance of sensitive species*
• Wildlife and habitat impacts*
• Trends in project development and stakeholder engagement*
• Social license and community engagement*
• Radar, military operations and other considerations (land-based and offshore wind)
• Permitting policy trends and innovations
• Other emerging issues
Submission deadline has been extended to 11:59 PM ET on May 21, 2021.
Sponsoring the ACP Siting and Environmental Compliance Virtual Summit generates exposure for your company that helps establish you as a market leader. You get to demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn and network. No matter your budget, sponsorship provides a clear platform for company and product promotions, which will leave a lasting impression on attendees. Click below to learn more or reach out to Stephanie German to secure your sponsorship.