Accurate resource assessment is a critical factor in developing successful projects and has a direct impact on which projects are financed and constructed and which are not. ACP’s Resource & Project Energy Assessment event is the place where meteorologists and engineers highlight recent advances and debate the critical issues affecting resource assessment.
Attendees can expect to come away with valuable insights into important matters that the industry uses to make energy predictions. With the help of state-of-the-art techniques and technologies, this will be a can’t miss event, enjoyed from the convenience of your home.
Here’s what you can expect to learn from the livestream sessions:
- Offshore Wind Projects on the Horizon — How Far Off Are We?
- Water Cooler Talk: Time Series Energy Modeling
- Wake and Turbine Interaction
- Addressing Climate Extremes & Climate Change — What Can We Do?
- Lifetime Extension and Repowering
- Future-Proofing Projects Through Better Energy Production Estimates
Registrants will also have access to two bonus webinars:
- Python 101
- Nacelle Lidar Power Performance
And Pre-Conference Sessions:
- Solar and Storage 101
- Consortium for Advancement of Remote Sensing
Sponsoring the Resource & Project Energy Assessment Virtual Summit generates exposure for your company that helps establish you as a market leader. You get to demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn and network. No matter your budget, sponsorship provides a clear platform for company and product promotions, which will leave a lasting impression on attendees. Reach out to Stephanie German to secure your sponsorship.