Offshore wind is America’s next major energy source, representing a generational opportunity to create jobs and bolster the economy. It is an abundant clean energy solution for large population centers looking to source more of their power from clean sources, and falling costs make it increasingly economical.
Two million acres of federal waters in the New York Bight, California, North Carolina and South Carolina could be auctioned for commercial leases in 2021, and areas in the Gulf of Maine and in California could be auctioned in 2022. This activity could generate over $1.5 billion in U.S. Treasury revenue.
Did you know?
- Offshore wind development could attract $57 billion of investment into the U.S. economy by 2030.
- Offshore wind could create 83,000 new well-paying jobs by 2030.
- There are more than 27,000 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind potential under development on the East Coast, and there is room for further opportunity.
- States have established more than 29,000 MW of offshore wind procurement targets to date.
- Developers plan to bring 9,100 MW of offshore wind online by 2026 by developing 13 offshore wind projects.
Offshore wind is a once-in-a-generation opportunity and its momentum forward continues leading into ACP’s Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition this fall. The event has cultivated a dedicated and thriving global community of top developers and experts. As more steel goes in the water, this event will only continue to grow in value and scope.
Whether you’re launching a new product or working to expand your market share, sponsoring, exhibiting, or securing meeting space will generate exposure for your company that helps establish you as an industry leader.
- Exhibition: A booth gives your company limitless opportunities to increase sales, reach new buyers, close deals, and strengthen your brand. Complete the exhibitor form to secure your space today.
- Sponsorship: Go beyond the exhibit hall and promote your organization with high-impact sponsorship opportunities. As a sponsor you get to demonstrate your company’s value to attendees while they learn and network.
- Meeting Rooms: Whether you’re brainstorming a new partnership or finalizing a scope of work for an upcoming project, nothing beats face-to-face meetings.
This Offshore WINDPOWER 2021 Conference & Exhibition will also feature a virtual attendance option. We know that there is uncertainty about travel and this option will ensure the global, clean energy workforce has the ability to participate in this informative conference. In addition, we are developing event procedures and guidelines to ensure that our in-person conferences are held with precautions taken for the safety of our participants. We hope this allows you to make plans with confidence.