Have you ever dreamed of climbing to the top of a wind turbine tower? Or maybe just visiting a wind project – up close and personal – rather than seeing it from the road?
By making a gift, you will support Power of Wind’s campaign to advance wind power in 2016. And you will be entered to win:
- A tour of a wind farm, guided by the staff who operates it
- The opportunity to have your questions answered in person by wind energy experts
- If you desire, a chance to climb to the top of a wind turbine!
#GivingTuesday is an answer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, when we take a day to give back.
Your donation will help the Power of Wind team:
- Launch citizen action campaigns so our voices are heard in state and national capitals
- Work in collaboration with the wind pioneers and professionals at the American Wind Energy Association to demonstrate wind energy’s amazing potential and projected cost-savings
- Combat misinformation in the media, so that the public and elected officials alike understand the value of using wind to power our country in a way that’s homegrown and healthy
Power of Wind’s Wind Farm Tour Sweepstakes will run through December 21st. Each individual can earn two chances to win the wind farm tour, by making a gift and by signing the Power of Wind’s petition in support of American wind power. Before you enter, please review the sweepstakes terms and conditions.
Best of luck to all who enter the Wind Farm Tour Sweepstakes!
About the Power of Wind:
Contributions or gifts to the Power of Wind are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions.
Power of Wind is leading a community movement for the smarter, fairer energy policies we need to unleash the promise of wind energy. Through our smart advocacy campaigns and access to wind energy experts at the American Wind Energy Association, we have the power to get our message heard loud and clear by elected leaders: The time is now for a cleaner, more affordable energy future.